We have missed you and hope that you are staying safe and healthy! The last several weeks have been difficult for the entire community, and we appreciate your patience and support. We are happy to re-open for routine and elective dental procedures! Check out our new video featuring Dr. Allan Seidman for an update!
Even though the office was closed for several weeks, we’ve still been working! We have been renovating and establishing office policies to improve your comfort and safety. Our updated infection control procedures are in accordance with the recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Here are some of the changes you may notice:
- When confirming your appointments, our staff will ask you confidential screening questions for COVID-19 symptoms. These questions will be repeated when you arrive and we will take your temperature.
- We will no longer be using the waiting room. When you arrive, please wait in your car and call us. We will come out to get you when it is time for your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Our staff will be wearing more protective equipment and will be monitored daily for illness.
- Less appointments, of longer duration, will be offered per day to minimize contact with others and increase time for disinfection.
- Each treatment room will have a HEPA and UV-light air purifier to decrease aerosols.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed to protect staff and patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, our staff, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 301-797-6950 or visit our website at www.fountainheaddentistry.com/request-appointment/.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Fountainhead Dentistry Team